The JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table is a indoor-specific table that is made with a 5/8 inch wood composite top and a pretty good mix of components for the price. I would say that that the JOOLA inside is a great budget ping pong table for more casual players that like to play for fun.
- Four sets of wheels if you decided to detach the tables
- Currently Amazon’s best seller for table tennis tables
- Playback action – Fold one side up and practice against yourself
- Corner protectors included
- 1-year warranty
- Assembly time: 20 minutes
- 5/8-inch (16mm) table top for consistent playability
- Dual safety locking devices; 2 separate halves with 4 wheels per half for easy mobility and compact storage
- Includes net and post set
One major downside of this table tennis table is that it can definitely warp if stored inappropriately. If stored in an area where there is heavy humidity, or even a regular climate with lots of humidity, you may want to consider a different table. The other issue is if stored in area of high heat. For instance, storing it in you attic or another area without proper air conditioning can also cause it to warp.
While the Joola Inside Table does not have the nicest components or most well made table top, its a solid table that is full sized and priced like something much smaller. It offers pretty good play, and a bounce that is really not bad considering how inexpensive this table is. Joola is a very well-liked company and you should not hesitate when buying a table from them. I recommend this table to anyone looking for a good ping pong table on a tight budget.