For people that for whatever reason, just do not have the space necessary to have a full sized ping pong table, the Joola Midsize Table Tennis Table is an affordable option. The Midsize provides and adequate playing surface that is small enough to fit in most places – like a small living room, bedroom or off of a kitchen – yet still allows for competitive play that actually feels like real ping pong, not a gimmick. This 2/3 size table has a nice 5/8″ playing surface and is built with good quality materials that are made to last. While the table is definitely indoor only, it only weighs 62 pounds and so its portable enough to store inside and bring out wherever you are to setup and play.
- The playing surface is 5/8″ thick and is made of the same high quality material JOOLA’s more expensive tables are made of.
- While there are other mini Table Tennis tables on the market, JOOLA’s mini tables are considered the best.
- Free Shipping
- Not ITTF approved
- Measures out to only 71 x 30 x 36 inches ( 2/3 width of regulation sized table) for increased use of limited space.
- Only weighs 62 pounds, easy transportation.
- Mini Table Tennis Table is quite durable and designed to last.
- The Table Tennis table can be separated into two individual tables for increased practicality and storage.
Once setup the JOOLA Midsize provides a nice stable playing surface that has a surprisingly good bounce and allows for a real game of ping pong. This mini table certainly doesn’t feel all that mini because, unlike other mini tables, its actually just 2/3 the size of a regulation sized table according to the ITTF.
The Joola Midsize Table Tennis Table is a great mini table that is perfect for a college dorm, small house or RV where space for a full-sized table tennis table is not available. This table folds up to be super thng and small, and when unfolded it only measure 71in x 30 in x 36 in. This means it can fit almost anywhere and allows for a game of table tennis in situations where a full table just wouldn’t be practical. Another great thing about the the JOOLA midsize is that it’s actually very affordable. Usually coming in at under $150, this table is really cheap and also usually comes with free shipping. If a full size table simply doesn’t work for you, the JOOLA Midsize is a great alternative that still allows you to play at a pretty competitive level – this table is not a novelty or gimmick product – it genuinely gives you a real ping pong experience.